We are a member of EPVS
If you are looking to install a green energy system for your home then always use an EPVS member like ourselves. You can feel assured that an installer like us has gone through a rigorous process to become a member and has satisfied EPVS that our documentation, provided to consumers, is up to standard. EPVS is a certification standard that certifies the processes used by installers to ensure energy-saving, generating and/or storing calculations/estimates for home energy products are accurate, valid and up to date. EPVS aim to protect consumers from receiving overinflated figures from installers when making a purchase by sampling the contractual paperwork to ensure it meets their certification standard.
Benefits you will receive when using an EPVS member like ourselves…
- Increase confidence in us, the installer providing you with a quote
- An added layer of security and protection from EPVS
- Their process gives accuracy importance thereby reducing misselling
- Independent ongoing monitoring of installers ensures compliance
- A free validation check is available to you should you require it
Once your contract with us is complete you will receive your EPVS certificate via email or as part of the handover pack given to you by us. This certificate is your confirmation that you have been registered with EPVS and you have used a valid member like ourselves, giving you trust, confidence and peace of mind.