Green Homes Grant £10,000 Voucher
You could be eligible for a £10,000 Green Homes Grant…
The governments new £2 billion Green Homes Grant scheme will help fund up to two-thirds of the cost of energy-saving home improvements in England starting from this year. This new scheme will help create jobs, upgrade buildings and protect the environment and help achieve the targets set for the reduction of Greenhouse Gas Emissions by the year 2050.
Using this grant to install an Air Source Heat Pump will…
- Lower your homes fuel bills
- Lower your carbon footprint helping the environment
- Heat your home and supply it with hot water all year round
- Future-proof your home
It may sound like a ‘too good to be true’ advert but the truth is the UK is lagging much further behind the rest of Europe when it comes to installing Green Energy systems in our homes and the government have been forced into action to help bring the UK in line with other more greener countries and to help us meet environmental targets.
There are only certain home improvements that are eligible for the grant and they’re split into primary and secondary measures. Installing an Air Source Heat Pump falls into the primary measures category because the government see this as one of the best ways to make your home more energy-efficient and help lower our carbon emissions.
For an installer to be eligible to be part of this scheme they must be TrustMark registered. Here at Greener Living we are fully TrustMark registered which is a Government Endorsed Quality Scheme that covers work a consumer chooses to have carried out in or around their home. When you choose a TrustMark Registered Business, you can guarantee they have been thoroughly vetted to meet the required standards and has made a commitment to good customer service. You can read more about our inclusion in the TrustMark scheme here.
What to do next…
- The customer gets a quote from Greener Living.
- Include our TrustMark number: 1908816.
- Apply for the voucher online.
- Greener Living is then given the voucher to go towards the total cost of the work.
How do I qualify?
You must be a homeowner and receive at least one of the following benefits:
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance (JSA)
- Income-based Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
- Income Support (IS)
- Pension Guarantee Credit
- Working Tax Credit (WTC)
- Child Tax Credits (CTC)
- Universal Credit (UC)
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Attendance Allowance
- Carer’s Allowance
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Contribution-based Jobseekers allowance (JSA)
- Contribution-based Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
- Housing benefit
Feel free to get in touch with us today to discuss this in more detail, we are always here to help. You can call 0114 349 4766 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.